Starting Off on the Right Foot

We've all had that day. You have a growing list of things to do and yet nothing productive happens. I had the opposite day!

I used my planning period to its fullest and by 8:45 am I had crossed 4 things off my list and was on a roll. It got me thinking about how the start of my day truly effects the rest of my day.

I was so excited about my burst of productivity, that when I shared my good news with others, they thought I was being sarcastic! Making things happen.

Since this morning, I have been able to not only complete other tasks on my list, but I have done so with a smile and a renewed energy. I had more time to socialize and enjoy time out of my office.

You have the power to choose how your day will go. Start your day on the right foot, use your time wisely, share your success. It's your path, make the most of it.

Comments

Popular Posts